Research and development
FINE Corporation vigorously researches and develops new materials and improvements in order to create products that provide the best health and well-being to our customers. Conducting such practices in-house allows us to not only respond promptly to our customer’s needs, but to ensure our products’ quality and safety with transparency, speed, and efficiency.
FINE Co., Ltd, in academic and research collaboration with Osaka University, has established the FINE Bioscience Research Center (FBRC) on campus for research and product development work on various food materials. We have full access to their state-of-the-art facilities to conduct research, and exchange the research data and information with the students there who hold the future of the world.We believe that while our product research helps many customers, we can also make further contributions by sharing our findings, techniques, and data generated from the research in many other fields.
FINE Bio Science Research Center (FBRC) (in I.S.I.R., Osaka University)
Fine BioScience Laboratory
1) Search: Research new products and raw materials
We aim at researching and introducing new ingredients.
2) Safety: Ingredient Analysis
We test ingredients with our state-of-the-art analytical instruments and research technology at Osaka University.
3) Verification: Improving product reliability
We verify the effectiveness of our products in vigorous scientific collaboration with Osaka University.
- About odorless garlic (Patent No 2561212)
- About promoting nuclease activation (Patent pending 2008-11748)
- About ultraviolet absorber using nucleic acid (Patent pending 2008-133402)
- About ultraviolet absorber using nucleic acid (Patent pending 2008-275205)
- About high-quality cosmetics (Patent pending 2010-180193)
Research & finding publication
- Riichiro Ohba, Masaki Iio, Study on optimum manufacturing conditions of broccoli lactic acid bacteria drink , Japan Society for Food Science and Technology 47, 5, 384-389 (2000)
- Hiroshi Yoshii, Norihide Tachi, Riichiro Ohba, Osamu Sakamura, Hidemaro Takeyama and Toru Itani, Antihypertensive effect of ACE inhibitory oligopeptides from chicken egg yolks, Comp. Biochem. Physiol. B, 128, 27-33 (2001).
- Riichiro Ohba, Masaki Iio and Yoshiharu Sasaki, Storage of broccoli lactic acid bacteria drink, Food Sci. Technol. Res., 8, 162-165 (2002).
- Yoshiharu Sasaki and Riichiro Ohba, Antioxidant activity and optimal manufacture conditions of purple sweet potato lactic acid bacteria drink, Food Sci. Technol. Res., 10, 447-452 (2004).
- Yoshiharu Sasaki, Maris Laivenieks and J. Gregory Zeikus, Lactobacillus reuteri ATCC 53608 mdh gene cloning and recombinant mannitol dehydrogenase characterization, Appl. Microbiol. Biotechnol., 68, 36-41 (2005).
- Yoshiharu Sasaki, Daisuke Miyoshi and Naoki Sugimoto, Effect of molecular crowding on DNA polymerase activity. Biotechnol. J., 1, 440-446 (2006).
- Yoshiharu Sasaki, Daisuke Miyoshi and Naoki Sugimoto, Regulation of DNA nucleases by molecular crowding. Nucleic Acids Res., 35, 4086-4093 (2007).
- Yoshiharu Sasaki, Daisuke Miyoshi and Naoki Sugimoto, Utilization of salmon milt DNA against UV damage. Appl. Biochem. Biotechnol., 160, 2458-2466 (2010).